"1. Buying useless stuff won’t fill the emptiness. Wasting money on material things is not the solution.
2. Neither is burning your own insides for fun. Playing with fire will only get you in trouble.
3. Hydrate. Drink a lot. Water. Tea. Coffee. Hot Chocolate. Eat healthy. Treat yourself. A little exercise also helps.
4. Don’t force yourself onto people who don’t want you. You don’t need approval or validation. Looking for these will get you nowhere. You can never please other people. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone if you don’t want to.
5. Sunlight is the secret to happiness.
6. The ocean heals all wounds. Saltwater cures everything.
7. The universe is attracted to your thoughts and aura. Don’t hang around negativity. Feed your brain positivity. Don’t talk shit about others. Karma will get them, AND get you. Attract positive energy. Breathe lightly. Kindness is key.
8. Do not be ashamed that you did not end it with the pride of a lioness. It’s okay that he walked away, and you clung on to him. So what if you didn’t leave him first with the powerful sound of your high heels click-claking against the pavement? There is nothing wrong with dragging yourself away, the dead weight of your body weighing you down, tempting you to stop. Pathetic? Maybe. But what matters is, you kept on moving, you kept on crawling. You broke your fingernails from trying desperately to hold on to him, but don’t worry, it’ll only make them sharp. So make sure to leave claw-marks on his back, chest, thighs, and arms so he will never never never forget you. Keep dragging, keep crawling, until you’re strong enough to stand tall again.
9. When all else fails - fuck it."